Get ready!! Blasting Abs next month, by the end you’ll be doing a hundred sit-ups, two hundred crunches, sixty push-ups and two minutes plank!! Definitely not recommended for the weak.
p.s. can you believe it’s June next week? This year has really flown by…
The, um, lower, looser part of my butt takes a beating from this move. Thankfully.
- Lie on the floor with your arms on your sides.
- Lift your feet, bending both knees to 90 degrees so your thighs are perpendicular to the floor.
- Now slowly and quietly tap your left toes to the floor, then your right.
- Alternate tapping feet for one minute.
- If you feel any lower back pain, don’t bring your toes all the way down.
I have been working out almost every day consistently for a whole semester. My legs changed, my body changed, everything that is supposed to change with exercise did. But now, after binging and gorging myself during the week before and during finals, I have gained the weight back.